Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'll be the one helping you lose three-hundred pounds.

So tomorrow morning I go in for my job interview at Subway.

I really don't know what to think. I've worked fast food before, so I know how much of a hell it can be. I really hope Subway is better. With a lack of deep fryers, it looks a lot cleaner, and I don't think I would have to shoot myself should I be required to eat at work.

If Subway doesn't work out though, I applied last night to a local kitchen supply store....

Should I be worried that a kitchen supply store is my dream job?

... no. I need that pasta rolling attachment to my stand mixer, damnit.


Additionally, I've been playing Pokemon Pearl for the past month religiously. Right now, my team spans from lvl 30-50. I thought leveling them up evenly would be a nice change of pace, instead of having my traditional starter-tank. So if anyone wants to swap friend codes, I'd be very grateful.

... ok, maybe I should be worried.

No comments: