Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Brown Baggin' it.

So, in an act of paranoia regarding our government's food supply, I've started packing my own lunch. This week is.... Mission:Tuna.

Simple Salad assemblage, so here's the simple recipe:

4 cans of tuna, scraped with a fork
5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1/2 a red onion, chopped fine
2 stalks of celery
2-3 tablespoons of salad dressing (or mayonnaise if you prefer)
A heavy covering of Tabasco sauce.

Mix, and eat. (Rye bread is always good)

On a geekier note, I recently started playing a private server of Phantasy Star Online.
It just makes me remember how much of a blast this game was on the Dreamcast. Right now I'm running three characters, including a level 3 HUmar, a level 6 HUcast, and a level 3 FOnewn.

SCHTHACK. Great server, little downtime, and busy. I'm usually playing on my character "Liisto", so if you spot me, gimme a wave.

No comments: