Sunday, January 21, 2007

A few thoughts...(origional, I know)

First and foremost, I am very sorry I have neglected my blogger. I've been attempting to move to my own server, mainly because blogger's template system in futarded. Unfortunately, I've come to find that running a blog without blogging software is testy enough to make you want to kill small, simple creatures. (Speaking of which, this morning I made a lovely breakfast burrito including scrambled eggs, salsa, and breakfast sausage. Very satisfying.)
With that being said, I'm just waiting until blogger fixes their template system to accept html again.
Also, if any of you have any thoughts of content you'd like to see, or anything else to attract readers/ad revenue. Do feel free to comment or send me an email. Geekswithchocolate@gmail.com if you would.
Additionally, I prepared some wicked veggy egg rolls today, recipe to come sometime soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Multiple items:
1) I love the sound of all the food you make.
2) Nice new(?) layout, even if only temporary.
3) I understand your frustration.
4) As always I recommend a Tiddlywiki, though that can be just as difficult.
5) http://www.parapluesch.de/ (No Relevance, just fun.\)